A Shapian's Tale Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official A Shapian's Tale community forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Getting the Community Involved
Introduce yourself! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:49 am by 4th_dimention
Here we will announce new opportunities for the members of the community to get involved!

Right now you can:

- Check out the Demo -
Coming Soon!
(report bugs too)

And obviously …

Comments: 0
Welcome! The official forums are now running!
Introduce yourself! EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:16 pm by Mr.Bandit
Hello my fellow community!

We have took it upon ourselves to make new forums for you guys, since the last ones were....well lets just say not so good...

Anything from the last …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Official Leuic Vocubulary
Introduce yourself! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:16 am by nimajecyrb

» Introduce yourself!
Introduce yourself! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:02 am by nimajecyrb

» I'm learning Java
Introduce yourself! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by nimajecyrb

» The Vending Machine
Introduce yourself! EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:31 pm by Pqp239

» Programers Edjumacation Index
Introduce yourself! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:15 pm by mv2112

Introduce yourself!

Go down 
+10
Pqp239
Kearel
Alticurus
Hepolite
SunbakedSlacks
The E
GmMkr
4th_dimention
p4tr1ck
Mr.Bandit
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Bandit
God
Mr.Bandit

Introduce yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:02 pm

New to the community? Tell us who you are, and something interesting about you. We'd love to know!
Back to top Go down
http://overreactblog.blogspot.com
p4tr1ck
♫ Composer ♫
p4tr1ck

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:06 pm

I'm p4tr1ck (Patrick Moriarty) and I am the composer for AST and most other BanditGames projects.
I like composing (obviously), making games and applications, and playing minecraft. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://p4tr1ck.cz.cc
4th_dimention
God
4th_dimention

PostSubject: 4th_dimention   Introduce yourself! EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 3:11 am

Hello my name is Allen Webster.

I am programming AST mainly on the GM side of things. Although I can do C++ if it's ever required. I have been working on the BanditGames team for a year and a half. I plan on sticking with the team even after AST.

I am an admin on this site and my authority will be respected that is all.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Bandit
God
Mr.Bandit

PostSubject: Bandit   Introduce yourself! EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 4:20 am

Well lets not forget me!

I am Connor Hart, the creative director and founder of Bandit Games. I also to the art side of things in our projects, including AST. I love coming up with ideas, and creating concept art. And i collect snapple caps Very Happy

I am an Admin of these forums, and look very much like this --> king
Back to top Go down
GmMkr
God
GmMkr

PostSubject: Hello.   Introduce yourself! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:07 pm

Hey, guys.

I'm GmMkr, and I am the story writer/level designer for AST. Glad to be part of the team! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The E
Shapian
The E

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:44 pm

Tis I! Evan! Here to help these forums become more cool and active and stuff!

Ya!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Bandit
God
Mr.Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:26 pm

The E wrote:
Tis I! Evan! Here to help these forums become more cool and active and stuff!

Ya!

Lol, thanks Evan, good to see someone who wants to be active here. We hope to see a good crowd form soon Smile
Back to top Go down
GmMkr
God
GmMkr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:36 am

Actually, I hope not.

I really want to try my hands at making forum software... Razz
Back to top Go down
SunbakedSlacks
Shapian

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:35 pm

I'm Sunbaked and I'm...... not working on anything. I'm just here for.... I don't even know.
Back to top Go down
Hepolite
Shapian

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:21 pm

I'm Kristian and some of you may remember me from AST's earliest days, when I was working with you as a programmer. Though a lot has changed, and I'm no longer on the team, you still got my support Wink

I will try to provide some thoughts from my side and otherwise help you where I can, because I want to see this one completed in it's full glory.
Back to top Go down
Alticurus
Shapian
Alticurus

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:14 am

Quote :
So what are you waiting for!? DO ET 4 DEMOH NAO!!!! >:O
...Okay.

Look, it's Alticurus from YoYo Games! There he is! Hi Alticurus!
I certainly would like to get my hands on the first release of an AST demo. Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.yoyogames.com/games/128412
Kearel
Shapian

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:35 am

So apparently signing up for this forum, and posting something on it, gives you a chance of playing the new AST demo. Huh, who woulda thought?

Anyways, I am Kearel, I have heard of AST in the past, played a demo of it once (didn't think it was very good to be honest) and I find it fun to code games in flash and GM. Mostly GM on my part, but coding a neat little game in flash can be fun, some of the time.

My favorite books are by Douglas Adams (may he drink tea in the afterlife forever) and I love a good comedy movie, although I can settle for an action or a British mystery show.

This is not my first time signing up for a forum to get dibs on a new demo, I did it once for Dirkels, another RPG platformer game that oddly has almost the same feel as AST, except with less shapes and more cylinder people things. I don't frequent that forum as much as I used to, and I have no idea of Kyon (creator of Dirkels) is still working on it, honestly he has decided doing a new art direction, which I think is because he lost the backing of his main artist or something, and no one really posts there anymore. I honestly have no idea if he is still working on it or his other weird projects of his.

There. Thats a lot of info about me, I guess. If I keep typing I would probably tell you my life story, but the mods would probably ban me for spamming or something.

-Kearel
Back to top Go down
Pqp239
Shapian
Pqp239

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:20 pm

Hi everybody its a me Pqp239. Razz
Back to top Go down
Eveless
Shapian
Eveless

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:26 pm

Hello
I decided to come here because the game sounds like so much fun. Anyways...look! Other YYGs peoples Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.Bandit
God
Mr.Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:23 pm

Hey Eve! I didn't know you still lurked around YYG! xD

Its awesome to see you here, i need more people to start posting, we might assign moderators soon, to keep track of the community, make it a bit more lively. We keep forgetting about the forums from time to time lol.

Thanks for joining! tell your friends, and also POST! Very Happy

Last edited by Mr.Bandit on Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pqp239
Shapian
Pqp239

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:36 pm

Eveless wrote:
Hello
I decided to come here because the game sounds like so much fun. Anyways...look! Other YYGs peoples Very Happy

Hey Eve haven't seen you anywhere lately.

Also Bandit you have a typo I believe it should be "from" not "form" Laughing
Back to top Go down
samalamma 708
Shapian
samalamma 708

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:50 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Sam, as my username would suggest Razz

I used to be a programmer for the team back in it's early stages of development, but not having the time to really be of much use, I stopped. That, and the game had moved to C++, which I knew nearly nothing about at the time. Can't say I was a very big asset (I think the only thing I ever did was program the clouds to move across the sky XP) but yep, that's me.

Now I'm just a supporter of the game and I hope things continue to go well! Also, hello all of you YoYo Gamers, I think I recognize everyone but SunbakedSlacks Razz
Back to top Go down
Pqp239
Shapian
Pqp239

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:14 pm

samalamma 708 wrote:
Hello everyone, I'm Sam, as my username would suggest Razz

I used to be a programmer for the team back in it's early stages of development, but not having the time to really be of much use, I stopped. That, and the game had moved to C++, which I knew nearly nothing about at the time. Can't say I was a very big asset (I think the only thing I ever did was program the clouds to move across the sky XP) but yep, that's me.

Now I'm just a supporter of the game and I hope things continue to go well! Also, hello all of you YoYo Gamers, I think I recognize everyone but SunbakedSlacks Razz

hi sam. how do you have so many points?
Back to top Go down
the unofficial-official
Shapian

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:01 am

Mr.Bandit wrote:
New to the community? Tell us who you are, and something interesting about you. We'd love to know!

sup sup sup im the shit pretty much i wake up in the morning and i piss execellence
i love this game and r demanding a demo at once i have athority in high places pls dont have me have to use them and comply with my wishes ty.

also my name is pete jones.
i own this web site now.
Back to top Go down
nimajecyrb
Shapian
nimajecyrb

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:02 am

Hi guys, name's Ben, I think you know me, I used to be the networking programmer for you guys :3. But you guys didn't need me anymore D:. keep up the good work though :p

P.S. I'm like the master of C++ (not really) but I'll be around to help ANYONE >: ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Shapian's Tale Community :: Off Topics :: General Chat-
Jump to: